Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Special Guest Designers are showin' their love!


There are countless reasons why I love my Stampin' Up! business.  I can however, without a doubt tell you that meeting new peeps and making new friends are my absolute favorite.

Today's Valentine's Day post features two very special little ladies.  Emma and Gail are a lovely mother/daughter team; this duo is full of fun, laughter and creativity.

Emma and Gail have become experts at designing & creating small candy & gift treat bags for their special peeps.  I can count on inspiration from them as each holiday comes across the calendar.
** Click here to see Emma & Gail's Halloween treat toppers **


Here's a closer look at two of their LOVE-ly heart day Stampin' Up! designs...


Gail & Emma:  You make me so proud to do what I do and share what I love.
Thank you!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment