Monday, February 27, 2012

Featuring... Sara Douglass from Stampin' Up!

There are many creative minds from Stampin' Up! that I always enjoy seeing and Sara Douglass is one of them! I was excited to see Sara's article, "My Favorite Things about Stamping by Sara Douglass" posted on www.ellapublishing.com and thought I'd share with you. 

Here is one of Sara's beautiful card designs featuring Apothecary Art and coordinating Label Collection Framelits from the current Mini Occasions Catalog.  The colors are beautiful, the hat pin, gentle rustic folding on the corners of card and the embossing offers the perfect classy and vintage feel. 


Sara is also a dymano with My Digital Studio and is one of the featured bloggers on the MyDigitalStudio.net website.  Click on over the see more about My Digital Studio and remember... You can take advantage of the FREE 30 Day My Digital Studio Express Software today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment