Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Check out the March Line Up of Classes!

If you've met me, then you know I have a hard time containing my enthusiasm... Yeah Right!

I am absolutely stoked about the energy and fun that surrounds our March Classes.  Grab your calendar & a permanent marker so you can get these dates saved! Click on the links to learn more about each class. Enjoy!!


The Stamp Shoppe Presents… Card Shoppe:

CLICK HERE for Card Shoppe Details.
** The Stamp Shoppe Demo of the month feature Easy Stamping with Simply Scrappin' Kit, Blossom Die Kit and the Note card set all in the Occasions Mini!


The Stamp Shoppe Presents… Scrapbook Shoppe:

CLICK HERE for Scrapbook Shoppe Details.


Stamp-A-Stack at Creative Tuesdays…

CLICK HERE for Stamp-A-Stack Details


Spring Fever Cards & Treats at Creative Tuesdays…

CLICK HERE for Spring Fever Cards & Treats Details.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment