Saturday, February 4, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio Express 30-Day Trial

Digital Designing offers you the opportunity to bring your papercrafting in a fun and different direction.  Stampin' Up! is now offering a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express so you can play and give things a try!

I'm a novice Digital Designer so we can learn about the process together!  As I've been experimenting with all of the things that I can do with the MDS software, I've been able to create cards and scrapbook pages (using the easy to use templates provided), flyers for Stamp Shoppe, invitations and calendars.


With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express. See included content here.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print services.
Once your trial period expires, simply contact me to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio!

Download your Free 30 Day Trial here!

Check out the following videos for more info...

Q&A about the My Digital Studio Express 30 Day Trial

Q: What digital content comes with the My Digital Studio Express Trial?A: My Digital Studio Express includes one stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Paper patterns, 81 embellishments, 26 punches and 5 designer templates. You can view a list of the included content here.

Q: Can I get the My Digital Studio Express Trial on a disc?A: No. The My Digital Studio Express Trial is only available as a download over the Internet. However, the file is not large, so even if you have a dial-up internet connection, you will still be able to download the program. You can purchase a boxed software version of My Digital Studio (#118108) that will be shipped to you on a CD. More Details Here.

Q: What are the system requirements to use My Digital Studio?
A: You can see the system requirements for My Digital Studio here.

Q: How do I install the My Digital Studio Express Trial software after I have ordered it online?A: You can access their My Digital Studio Express Trial download through the Downloads section of your account. Make sure you select Mac or Windows, and the download and install wizards will walk them through the rest of the process. Here's a visual...

Q: Can I place a print order with the trial version?A: Yes, you bet! You have full access to everything you can do in My Digital Studio for a full 30 days. This includes full designing functionality, printing, and the ability to purchase downloads. You'll love the professional printed version of your designs as the quality is exceptional.

Q: What happens after the 30 day trial period is over?A: When you launch the software after the 30 day trial period is over, you will be prompted to enter a product key. You will not be able to use the software again until you have entered a product key. You can get a product key by purchasing My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express from my Online Store. The product key prompt will include a link to purchase the product.       

Go ahead - Download this baby RIGHT NOW!  Start having fun and just dig right in. 


** Visit the My Digital Studio site for exceptional info that will help you along the way. 


Click here for more info about the MD Express Offer.  Please contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment