Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guest Stampers Grab Halloween MOJO!

I love it when friends send me pics of their creations, and I doubly love it when the creations are all about Stampin' Up!  Three sweeties sent me Halloween ditties that they've been working on and they're too great not to share...

 Gail Swiader took my Facebook post from yesterday and ran with the inspiration!  This little lady from the Greeting Card Kids set is propped out with Rich Razzleberry tones that are fun and festive. Note how the watercolor paper (often used with blender pens) gives subtle texture to the background. 

And... I am suffering from ribbon envy as my knots never look that nice!   Thanks for for sharing, Gail.



Kiersten Hasse rocks the little Greeting Card Kids girl too, but with a somewhat brighter feel.
Kiersten loves the Spice Cake Designer Paper and made great use if the patterns with her design.  I love this card for several reasons; I'm a total sucker for Antique Brads & Linen thread (lower right corner) and I LOVE the vintage fall feel of the colors. 
High five to you Ms. Kiersten!! (clap!)


Emma Swiader rounds up the last of our three guest stampers with a fun treat - literally! My sweet Emma made this cute Owl topper using the Punch Bunch stamp set from 2011 Sale-A-Bration.  The Owl does a little 'POP when punched out with the coordinating Owl Punch.  Emma rounded out the topper using sentiments from Tiny Tags Stamp Set & Sweets for the Sweet Stamp Set

Add some candy corn or your favorite halloween treat in the new 1x8 Cello Bags for a one of a kind goodie!!


Click on any of the above links to see the feature products or to order them online for delivery to your doorstep!

No comments:

Post a Comment