Friday, December 31, 2010

January Stamp Shoppe

New year = New inspirations!  I'm really looking forward to the January Stamp Shoppe.  We've worked every last bit out of the holiday colors, prints and stamps; I know I'm ready for a change. 

January Stamp Shoppe Open Hours
Friday, January 21st: 6:30 to 9:30pm
or
Saturday, January 22nd: 10am to 1pm

The Stamp Shoppe gives you the opportunity to be creative with absolute ease.  Make (6) cards for $15 or FREE with a $20 order at the Shoppe. Everything is provided for you, I'll cut the paper/supplies.  Your job will be to stamp the images and pull all of the pieces together.  There's plenty of helping hands if you'd like guidance and there's plenty of time for you to work at your own pace.


We'll be using new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog that begins on January 4th.  If you haven't received your copy yet, email me today and I'll get that in the mail to you ASAP! 

This month's Stamp Shoppe offers versatile designs including (3) birthday cards, (1) Valentine's Day card and (2) that can be used for a variety of occasions. 

Stamp Shoppe Location: Trinity Communion Church in W. Irondequoit.
759 Winona Blvd. 14617

FREE Cards?  Bring a friend that hasn't stamped with me before & you'll make a 2nd set of cards for FREE!

RSVP today or by Thurs. Jan. 20th at noon so that I may prepare everything you'll need to have fun.

Click here to see additional project photos from the Stamp Shoppe.  I hope you can join us for the exciting kick off to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment