Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring on the (Valentine's) Bling!

To order online 24/7 Click Here

We've gotta talk... I'm *crazy*  about the Red Glimmer Paper (121790) that's available.  This pretty paper is rather thick (not flimsy in the least), punches beautifully and is a serious value. (2) 12x12 sheets for only $3.95.  The Glimmer Paper adds the perfect little extra 'kiss' to make your project POP!  I made Valentine's cards for my sweet downline team today and was so pleased with this paper.  I grabbed my small heart punch (117193 & it's only $5.95) and punched out those little pretties in a jiffy.  This is on my 'GOTTA HAVE' list, for sure. 

We'll be using the Glimmer Paper at the January Stamp Shoppe - be there or be square! Email me today (or by 1/20) so I can prep the supplies for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment