Monday, December 6, 2010

December Stamp Shoppe

'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...'
    Oh how that sweet song is just sticking in my head! 

The December Stamp Shoppe is just around the corner & it's gonna be a doosey!
Friday, Dec. 10th: 5:30 to 10pm  -or-  Saturday, Dec. 11th: 10am to 2:30pm

Here's a sneak peak at what's on tap...

I was wondering if you'd be thinking, "There is NO WAY that I can fit this in with everything that I need to do..."  I understand, I truly do!  However... If you invite a friend and treat them, it's a holiday 'gift'.  If you are making cards to send or give away as gifts, then you're checking things off your to do list.  AND last but not least, maybe you just need a little YOU time to treat yourself & relax! 

Make 6 cards for $15 or FREE with a $20 purchase. 

Bring a friend that has never stamped with me before & make 6 additional cards for FREE!

Simply RSVP by Thurs. 12/9 at noon so that I can get everything ready for you.  Hope to see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment