Thursday, December 30, 2010

'Filled with Love' Bundle Ideas - Round 1

I heart Valentine's Day! Now that we're in the thick of the Filled with Love promotion, I realized that I didn't have a thing on hand to spark excitement for you.

My friend, Kriss Huels designed and created a number of adorable cards featuring the super sassy components that come in the Filled with Love Bundle.  Thankfully, Kriss was willing to share her creative mojo so that I could share some inspiration with you!  Here we go...


Each card is featuring the Filled with Love stamp set (available in both wood & clear mount), the exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper and Real Red, Pretty In Pink and/or Old Olive Card stock and classic ink. 

*Please note: The oh so pretty Love Patterns Paper is only availaible through this promo so get it while it's hot!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this sweet little deal and the free bitty buttons that come with the bundle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment