Friday, June 18, 2010

Borrowed inspiration!


While I'm gathering additional photos of my personal work, I hope you don't mind if I share some tid-bits of what inspires me.  Have fun!

 
Love this!  I'm always hot for flowers and utilizing everyday dishware to prop out blooms.  Found this great pic on a site that you should certainly check out, oh, hello friend.  Take a few moments to read how this little lady from California came up with the name of her blog; the story is delightful!

 
  Another pic from Miss Danni at oh, hello friend...

Moving onward to a very cool lady that I follow daily.  Mary Fish is a stampin' & artistic guru (and may I add, very very kind to respond to my several emails.)  She is a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator & inspires me to be more creative & offer the exceptional customer care that she does.  She's one sassy chic! Mary's card is showcasing some of the new features that will be available in our new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog that will be available on July 1st.

 I'm really digging this card that Mary created because I was just working with this brand new, Because I Care, stamp set last night.  I received the set free (one of the demonstrator perks that I love!) when I picked up a bundle of the new card stock colors that will be available on July 1st. May I simply say that these new colors are lush & delicious to look at & work with?  I love the texture & romance of a hydrangea bloom & the 'etched style' of the stamp represents that beautifully. Mary kicks her card 'up a notch' with the use of linen thread, gold brads & textured paper (compliments of the fabulous Big Shot Die Cut Machine).  Finally, I need to give a shout out to linen thread! I've been using it like crazy over the last couple of weeks in subtle ways on my cards & creations.  It's like the final 'kiss' on your project.  I'll get some pics to share with you soon.

Enjoy your day friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment