Monday, March 11, 2013

Sassy Colorful Clipboards!

I love getting pretty things in my mailbox!  In truth, that's one of the reasons I love my job. I want to offer that same joy to my friends, family and my sweet customers.  Anywho... one of the fun perks of working with Stampin' Up! is the bi-monthly magazine that I receive called Stampin' Success.  The magazine offers lots of cool ideas to try and to inspire.  My eyes lit right up when I say these colorful clipboards! So easy and makes using everyday things so much more fun. 

 
I'm delighted to offer you the full tutorial on how to make these - Click here to see!
 
 
Don't miss my All Dressed Up Online Combo Class!
You will enjoy...
  1. VIDEO: You'll receive a quick video from me talking about the projects that you'll make. 
  2. INSTRUCTIONS: Step by step instructions in PDF format. I'll offer helpful hints for making your cards, just like I do in person!
  3. STAMPS: You will need to order the 'All Dressed Up' stamps. You'll also have the option of purchasing the 'All Dressed Up" bundle at a 15% discount which includes the matching framelits.
  4. CARD KIT: Receive the card kit to make all three cards above.
  5. BONUS: You'll find a special extra treat in your kit to make as a small additional project!
Order Date: You may order your "All Dressed Up" Combo Class today through Wed. March 20th. Email me at dotdesigns@hotmail.com with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment