Monday, March 18, 2013

All Dressed Up in Island Indigo

Oh la la! 
I've been prepping for my All Dressed Up Combo Card Class all day today.  I love the components of the set and am quickly discovering that the sky is the limit!  I was so excited to try a little of this and a little of that, that I didn't get nearly as far as I wanted :)

So... I regrouped -- Cleared off my workspace and started fresh.  I've seen oodles of ideas using the Pop Up Posies kit so I thought I'd take that route.  I'm really glad I did!  It was fun to play and I found my mojo coming right on back but this time with a wee bit of focus.

I posted a few shots periodically through the day on my Facebook Page.  Take a minute to click over and check it out.

Here are two versions of the same fashionable card.  A 'Before' Dazzling Diamonds and 2-Way Glue Pen and an 'After'.  I'm not sure that we can go wrong!

   
 
Have you seen the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit? It's pretty juicy and even comes with a wood mount stamp so you're prepared for anything! Click here to see another card design using Pop Up Posies.
 
3 Days Left to order your All Dressed Up Class Combo Kit. Click on the link for complete details.

 
Purchase the featured 'All Dressed Up' card kit, video and instructions for this combo class.
Only $1.95 (plus shipping) with the purchase of the All Dressed Up Stamp Set and Framelit Bundle!
 

I've received several requests for multiple kits.  No problem!  As long as you've purchased the All Dressed Up Framelits and Stamps from me (or products of an equal value if you already have them), you may buy the Class kit or as many kits as you'd like. 

Please contact me today with questions!
 
Shop online through my web store - pop on over here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment