Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous Sentiment

My dear friend and fellow demonstrator, Kriss Huels made this beautiful card for me.  I love everything about it, especially the extra TLC that I know she put into creating it for me. 
*** Please don't ever underestimate the feeling that someone gets when they open a hand stamped card that you've made for them. You are truly giving a gift of yourself!

Kriss used several Sale-A-Bration goodies to add extra sassy 'oomph' to her card design.  Here's the supply list:
Paper: Sierra Sand, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White & Island Indigo Card Stock, Sycamore Street Designer Paper.
Ink: Rick Razzleberry & Island Indigo
Cool Tools: The Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits,  Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Bling: Basic Rhinestones


Click here to see the FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts you can choose through March 22nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment