Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEW - This and That!


I love this idea a million times over again!  I love me some paper, that's for sure, but I'm not a very good traditional scrapbooker.  My designs don't seem to flow as nicely as I'd like and if feels just a little bit formal for me. 

Since I was  young girl, I've always liked the creative hap-hazard sassiness of collages or unceremoniously collecting clips from magazines or old card fronts that 'speak to me'.  I wasn't really sure what I was doing (!!!), I just knew that I liked to collect my thoughts from that moment in time and put them in a book, on a book, on my mirror, in my locker or on bulletin board.  It was my thing!

Now - I found my adult version of being able to do that! This and That is a cool new line from Stampin' Up! that features casual and off the cuff stickers, a fun journal with pages that beg to be filled, a date stamp (woo hoo!) and more.  This is an unique opportunity to capture your life as it is right now while you're in the thick of it!

Get a sneak peek into the 2013-2014 annual catalog with the This and That product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go.
 
WAYS TO USE THIS & THAT
  • At the kid's game or favorite activity? Jot down the off the wall fun things they're saying. Leaving the hairdresser? Tuck your next appointment card right in with some washi tape. Having a girls' day at lunch and the movies? Stash the tickets right there and have each friend write her favorite part of the day. The possibilities are endless, and the goal is perfect imperfection. 
  • This and That is great when you use all the products together, but each product is great on its own too! The Designer Series Paper is great for cards, scrapbooking and projects and the rotary date stamp is so fun! Plus, the other embellishments ROCK! 
 
 
Now through April 30th only, save 15% off when you purchase the Epic Day This and That Bundle.


No comments:

Post a Comment