Monday, June 27, 2011

Two Sweet Cheeks & Steve Garvey - My Digital Studio

There is nothing better than meeting a new little person and welcoming them to the world.  Well, for the love of it, you'd never know how true that is to me... One of the nicest couples that I know have two darling boys, the youngest now almost 5 months old and I've yet to meet this little man. I am behind - that is certainly for sure!

I've been experimenting with Stampin' Up!'s
My Digital Studio software and was so happy to focus on these two sweet-cheeked fellas.  My grand plan is to learn as much as I can about all of this super cool digital crafting hoopla so that I can share what I've discovered with you. You'll see more of the My Digital Studio process unveiled over the next several months. I'm digging how fun it is to try new th
ings and create. There are literally thousands of instant downloads to choose from and new ones almost every week.  

 


So far, I've discovered three super cool benefits to report about My Digital Studio:
  1. The downloads may be purchased through my online store 24/7 (that's perfect when you're looking for the right image at any given time!) and may be downloaded immediately.  There's no waiting game!
  2. The delete button recifies all the 'what the heck is that?' moments instantly.  
  3. My Digital Studio allows you to download and use your own pictures in your projects.  Take this 'beauty'  of a card for instance (cough, cough & smile!)
My big bro was a HUGE Steve Garvey (circa LA Dodgers) fan when we were kids.  I'm not sure how many times Brian got to see/meet him in person, yet I do recall a stalker like instance in a hotel lobby many moons ago. Mr. Garvey was very gracious as two red-headed kids were giddy and dying to have Dad document a Kodak Moment with him.  I'm sorry, Mr. Garvey, I really didn't give a hoot about you, I was just tickled that I could follow my brother around! Anywho... Brian just celebrated a birthday and I made this card for him. (It was my first attempt to see how this digital jazz worked.) 

Although certainly not a masterpiece, it was my pleasure to remember wonderful family memories with one heck of a guy! Again, not you, Mr. Garvey - sorry :)
To learn more about My Digital Studio, visit my website now.  There's some great info, a video and much more.  Have fun and let me know if you have questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment