Thursday, June 23, 2011

'Buy One, Get One Free' Catalog Release Event!


Pssst... Here's a teaser for the new hostess sets.
There's a new Hostess Benefits plan  that you'll love!




Catalog Kick Off BOGO Event! 
Here is your special invite to this First Time Ever
Buy One, Get One FREE Event.
------------------------------------------
* Make & Take projects using never seen before products.
* Be among the first to feast your eyes on the brand new Stampin' Up! 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalog
* Shop for retired stamp sets, paper & accessories in my personal stamp store.




Whatever dollar amount you spend in my retired stamp store,
you will get for FREE out of the new catalog!
(For example, spend $35 dollars on retired products & get $35 in products for FREE out of the new catalog! Shipping, handling & tax will be charged on the new products ONLY)

First Come, First Serve on limited retired products.
Once they're gone, they're gone!
Limited space per time, please RSVP

I hope you'll join me on one of the three following dates.
* Thurs, June 30th. 6:30-8:30pm
* Friday, July 1st. 9-11am
* Friday, July 1st. 6:30-8:30pm
(* Need a sitter for the kids so you can stamp & shop? No worries! My daughter Anna will be at all the events & is available to watch your kids for you.)

Location: My house, 38 Cliffordale Park, 14609
RSVP: Email me today to save your spot; space is limited! Please tell me which day you prefer.

**This BOGO sale may not be combined with any other offers, sale or discounts. No exceptions, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment