Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello HELLO Hello!

Hello friends!  Oh my, it has been a bit since I've posted something new for you to take a gander at. I am so stinkin' excited about all of the new things happening with Stampin' Up! Although I can't spill the beans quite yet, I'll be hot to trot on July 1st and screaming about those new beans!!

Here's a little look-see for you to enjoy.  I am crazy for the Baja Breeze hue - the color is just seems
'refreshing' to me. 
Now I must admit, that I'm not sure if I saw this card somewhere* or if my minds-eye made it up, but I love it none the less! It's simple, sweet and the subtle colors would light up any kind of day. 
And... at the risk of sounding like I love everything (I do like most things!) my favorite stamp set from the Summer Mini, Happy Greetings, is featured.  I use that baby a lot!


Happy Greetings Stamp Set-
Wood: 123311 $18.95
Clear Mount: 123313 $14.95

Supply List for this sweet card...
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Not Quite Navy Classic
Stamp Set: Happy Greetings
Additional: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Island Floral Bigz Die, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Neutral Brad


DON'T MISS the Last Chance List!  Items available only through June 30th, then they're GONE


* If I did see this card somewhere and the designs belongs to you, please let me know so that I can give proper credit where it's due :)

No comments:

Post a Comment