Wednesday, February 2, 2011

KISS: In Color Butterflies!

Here's another KISS card!  My Keep It Simple, Sister design is simple and pretty. 

I made this 4-1/4" x 4 1/4" square card to fit nicely into a medium size SU! envelope.  I decided to pull from the In Color Collection of colors and chose Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride for the soft gentle hues.  I'm also digging the textures and designs on the butterflies AND they are incredibly easy to make thanks to my Big Shot.  I only had 8 things on my work table when I made this little ditty!

Supply List:
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Blushing Bride (119796)
Stamp Set: Your A Gem (wood: 122268, Clear 122270)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink (119670)
Awesome Add-ons: Big Shot Machine (113439), Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138), SNAIL (104332), Rhinestone Jewels (119246)

Here's the Beautiful Wings Die!
The textures make all the difference...
You could bend the wings up for a little added dimension if you'd lke...

Learn more about the In Color Collection and how these colors take the guess work our of making cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment