Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ribbon Flair!


I'm just crazy over this little 'ole card!  So feminine with a touch of 'look at me!' flair...
I was inspired by Erika Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs and borrow her design. Her sassy spirit shines through her work and the way this little lady can use ribbon makes me envious!  Additionally, thanks to the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, I had absolutely no fear when it came to matching up these colors.  And... may I say that I may never had the confidence to partner Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise; nope, never in a million years.  Yet, I love the results and want to dance a jig!

I'm also so pleased to tell you that I used a small handful of items to create this beauty.  oh la la!
Here's the supply list...
  • Cards Stock: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Whisper White (100730), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
  • Sew Suite Stamp Set (122009)
  • Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Tempting Turquoise (100814)
  • Sassy extras: Pumpkin Pie 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115616), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Dotted Scallop Border Punch (119275), SNAIL adhesive (104332)
To order these items or to shop from my Stampin' Up! website 24/7, click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment