Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beautiful 'In Colors'

Last week, while chatting with some gals at a workshop, it occurred to me that I haven't talked up the ease of working with Stampin' Up! colors.  Here's the 'low down'...

SU! has designed 4 fabulous color collections that are meant to coordinate together.  The guess work is taken right out because the colors within each group compliment each other beautifully, from paper to ink, to ribbons, buttons and so on. 

In addition to the kickin' color collections, SU! also introduces 5 new 'In Colors' or trendy hues each year to keep your color options fresh & exciting.  I have had a blast using these In Color correspondence cards that I made!  The colors are fun, eye catching and the card design is super simple. 



This little 'ole correspondence card is layered with whisper white paper & concord crush card stock.  I used my Big Shot & top note die to crank out the piece in which I write on.  Finally, I used the Artistic Etchings stamp set with Concord Crush ink for the little 'kiss' on the top of the card.  SNAIL adhesive is the 'glue that holds us all together!'

No comments:

Post a Comment