Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bold & Beautiful Newsprint

I was hot for this paper the minute that I laid my hands on it!  The Newsprint DSP offers 6 different patterns of black & very vanilla prints with various fonts/artwork.  When the newsprint paper is partnered with the real red card stock & a few 'vintagy' accessories the results are bold & beautiful!

And, for those of you that have been making the paper flowers with me for the past month or so... here's another one!  Notice that I didn't pinch the first layer of petals together as tightly as I usually do so that we can admire the Basic Pearl Jewel. Here's the questions...  Do you have your 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch yet?

Love this card?  There's 3 ways you can have it!  1. Order the supplies to make it at home 2. Set a date to gather a couple of friends & we'll make it together for FREE! 3.  I will make one (or two!) for you.  Email me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment