Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Manhattan Flowers

"A home should be full of things that please you.  Think of it as a scrapbook of your life."
-Unknown 

 
I'm diggin' the way that the Decor Elements line makes it so easy to adorn, revamp & simply change up your spaces.  The Manhattan Flowers vinyl wall art (available in 7 colors & 3 different sizes) makes me happy!  Our living room proudly displays the chocolate & crumb cake flowers beautifully. 

As I'm starting to think about moving indoors for the cooler months, I want to explore the endless opportunities that the Decor Elements offer.  I'll post projects as I make them, but in the mean time, check out this tutorial from Stampin' Up! that demonstrates the ease and versitility of this sassy vinyl art. 

If you interested in more info or a catalog featuring the Definitely Decorative Decor Elements line from SU! click here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment