Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's so hard to choose!

Boy oh boy... Life is incredibly rough when your job surrounds you with more 'eye candy' that one can handle!!!  I've been getting ready for next week's Creative Tuesday Stamp A Stack Class and have been going back and forth about which one of these sassy cards is my favorite...

So, I'm going to leave it up to you!  Please leave a comment on my blog and or my Facebook Page telling me which card you prefer.  I'll choose one random winner from my blog comments and then my Facebook posts to receive one FREE card of each designs!! That means... 
Two lucky peeps will win - and just for having fun!!
The winners will be chosen on Wednesday morning, August 29th. Spread the word :)

 Go ahead... enter a comment in both places to double your chances to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment