Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home is...


"Home is wherever I'm with you"... what a wonderful sentiment.  How could your heart not be happy hearing that?

This card might tip the scales towards being a bit more traditional in color and appearance but there's nothing 'old school' about the cool tools that were used to create the design.  Here's what I used to create this pretty piece of artwork:

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Stamp Set: Forever with You
Ink: Summer Starfruit & Midnight Muse
Designer Paper: Comfort Cafe
Accessories: Vanilla Seam Binding
Cool Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits (2 of the 4 shapes are shown), Scallop Trim Border Punch and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

Design Note: I made this pretty card at one of our Heartfelt Stamping Team Events.  This was one of 12 cards that we made for the day and everything was prepped and pulled together so I could stamp and enjoy myself without needing to come up with my own design.  That's just one of the many many perks to joining my team.  If you'd like to learn more, please email me today or learn more on my Stampin' Up! website.

To order any of the supplies listed above - click here to kick back and shop from home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment