Monday, January 9, 2012

Hearts Framelits Die - Loven' them!

Once I saw this exclusive Stampin' Up! card design, I couldn't wait to share it with you! There are so many wonderful features in the new Mini Occasions, that I'm having a ball working my way through all of them :)  Let me highlight a few of the great pieces that are used in the pretty card above...

Twitterpated Designer Series Paper:  Love it!  I like the versatility of the colors and the patterns.  They are fresh and several of the patterns are feminine (perfect for spring, Valentine's and Mom's day).  Yet, there are also a few patterns that can be moved towards neutral or masculine designs which means a great bang for your buck!

3/8 Pleated Satin Ribbon:  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this beautiful ribbon and I was not disappointed.  The pleating and stitching are done beautifully and makes it LOOK like I have done a whole lot of work!  This ribbon is easy to work with, a cinch to cut and so pretty!  Another nice feature?  This ribbon has a lot going on (visually).  You don't need to over do it by having a lot on your card; a small length add so much personality and sass to the design :) And... it's available in 4 really terrific color choices.
Framelits Die - Hearts Collection:
I was so curious to try the new Framelits.  They look so thin and delicate, YET these girls have got some grit! 
The Framelits are a snap to use and the results are well... exciting!  I was excited and I mean I think I jumped up and down a time or two! *smile!* 

It was incredibly easy to make hearts that had heart cut-outs in the center. Die-cutting my photos were a cinch and the shape came out so crisply and perfect. ; no fuzzy edges here...  There are 6 different size hearts. The largest has the most detail with a scalloped edge (the other 5 are plain hearts). 

To make the Stampin' Up! card above, you'll want to have the following items...
Stamps
• Bordering on Romance
• Loving Thoughts

Paper
• Blushing Bride Card Stock
• Riding Hood Red Card Stock
• Sahara Sand Card Stock
• Whisper White Card Stock
• Twitterpated Designer Series Paper

Ink
• Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• VersaMark® Pad

Accessories
• Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon
• Linen Thread
• Twitterpated Designer Buttons
• White Stampin’ Emboss® Powder
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• 3/16" Corner Punch
• Mat Pack
• Paper-Piercing Tool
• Big Shot™
• Heart Collection Framelits Die

Shop in my online store 24/7 to purchase any of the supremely sassy products that I've mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment