Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Days Until Sale-A-Bration!

Sale-A-Bration begins on
January 24th!
Yowza - We're getting closer!  The excitment of Sale-A-Bration is only 5 short days away!

I've been looking forward to sharing this card design with you as I loved the outcome when I was finished making it.  The colors are fresh and crisp and the accents are simply delightful! I adore the blue hues and how terrific they look together. 

You'll find exclusive Sale-A-Bration items highlighted in blue

Product List:

Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Stamp Set: Outlined Expressions, I Heart Hearts
Classic Ink: Calypso Coral
Sassy Accessories: Everyday Elegance 1/8" Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewel, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Big Shot & Polka Dot Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment