Tuesday, November 1, 2011

You Inspire Me...


Today's Idea of the Day is a card that I made for my Mom using some of my fav fall pieces from the Holiday Mini.  I'm crazy for the Spice Cake Designer Paper.  The colors are out of this world! Crisp, fresh and rather unpredictable.  I may never have chosen to pair So Saffron, Soft Suede and Pool Party - but it works and works beautifully.

Supply List:
Card Stock: So Saffron, Pool Party & Whisper White
Designer Paper: Spice Cake
Ink: Classic Soft Suede, So Saffron & More Mustard
Stamp Sets: Gently Falling & Perfect Words (*Exclusive Hostess Benefit)
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border & Modern Label
Addt'l Tidbits: Basic Rhinestones, SNAIL Adhesive & Dimensionals

Would you like to earn any of the products  for FREE?
Click here for NEW Hostess benefits available through December 15th only!

No comments:

Post a Comment