Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Digital Studio Christmas 'How To' at Creative Tuesday!

WHO: YOU! Anyone and everyone who is wondering what to do with digital scrapbooking or crafting.

WHAT:  Make it a My Digital Studio Christmas 'How To' Class.
Learn how easy and cost effective it is to make personalized items using My Digital Studio (MDS) and MDS Digital Downloads.

You don't need the My Digital Studio software.  The downloads can be used with a varity of software programs.


WHERE: On Creative Tuesday located at 1000 Winton Road N. Rochester, NY 14609

WHEN: Tuesday, November 29th at 8pm


WHY: Why not!  This is a great opportunity to see what all my MDS talk has been about!
Click here to some of my first digital creations.  It's a hoot to play with and so customizable.

HOW MUCH: Only $5 for the 'How to' class and the card with two gift tags above!  Pre-payment is not required.  Please just email me to let me know that you're coming.

Learn more about what's happening at the November 29th Creative Tuesday.  You can RSVP through Sunday, November 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment