Sunday, July 24, 2011

Featuring the Work of Four Incredible Women!

I hope that I say this often enough, because I KNOW that I think it all of the time...  I love my little business and love to share what I do and what I've learned.  Being creative makes me happy and making anything for someone special makes me happy.  However, above all, the friendships that I have been lucky enough to cultivate through my love of stamping, creating and sharing is quite simply... 'The Bee's Knees!!'

It is my absolute pleasure and an honor to show you the work of four incredible women that I am delighted to know.  Their creativity is boundless.  Now, with their blessings, I will share with you.  Enjoy!  :)

Cathy H. is rockin' the punches!
Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch & the Decorative Label punches compliment Tiny Tags & Four Frames Stamp Sets.
The beauty of Cathy's card is not captured to its fullest extent.  The photographer is not a professional :)


Gail S. makes it happen with the Big Shot! Or 'Big Sissy' as she calls it :)
Beautiful bright colors are complimented by the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder & the Top Note Bigz Die.  Sale-A-Bration buttons add some pretty to the sweet girls in 'The Nicest Things' stamp set! Gail used her Brights Stampin' Markers to bring these lovely ladies to life! 


Emma S. does some Two-Steppin' for her mama!
My photography skills are awful (I'm so sorry, Em) and don't give this card the 'props' that it deserves.  Emma uses the The 2010-2011 In Colors for the two Step Stampin' process in her sweet card using the 'Awash with Flowers' stamp set.  The beautiful Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz and Peach Parfait flowers are adorned with tiny pearls. Love it!


Erika F. takes the cake!
This card makes me so happy, as does the wonderful woman who made it.
Erika makes it look so easy and has just started making cards as a New Year goal.
I want to yell, "You Go Girl!" every time I see one of her creations! 
A birthday card for her niece is sweetly done using classic layers and beautiful Stampin' Write markers (maybe blender pens too?)

Thanks Cath, Gail, Emma & Erika for sharing your talents with me and us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment