Monday, June 3, 2013

Amy's 2013 Bogo Sale

My BOGO Sale is now online for everyone to enjoy and shop from.  

Get Ready. Get Set. SHOP!
  1. Choose the Retired Items that you are interested and email me at dotdesigns@hotmail.com so I can secure the items specifically for you.
  2. Choose the items that you want from the NEW 2013-2014 catalog. 
    Click here to see an online version of the catalog.  You can email me your order or place your order online for a direct ship to your home. 
  3. If you live local to me, we'll arrange for a quick pick up of your fabulous retired items!  If you live 'long distance' we'll coordinate a shipping cost - I'll do my very best to keep the cost as low as possible; I can get a whole lot of stuff packed in those Post Office Boxes!!
Thank you and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment