Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May - My Paper Pumpkin

There is nothing quite as 'happy' as opening your mailbox to find a super sassy bright red box waiting for you!  I can feel my adrenaline kicking in and I can't wait to get in the house to open my kit!  but then... I wonder if I should wait a few minutes and extend my suspense and excitement... It's kinda crazy, but it's FUN!
See, you just never know what this little My Paper Pumpkin box of happiness is gonna contain.  For the last couple of month, it's been cards. The sentiments have been terrific (great fonts, sassy little phrases that make the stamps/sentiments out of the ordinary).  I love getting the little 1x1 stampin' spots.  They're cute and handy.  Perfect for taking my kit on the go with me so I can pull together a couple of quick cards while I am waiting for the kids to get done with one of their many activities.  Simply said... I LOVE the MY PAPER PUMPKIN ADVENTURE!!

When this month's kit arrived and I open the box, I was so excited to see a mini album!  This is perfect for me.  I admire my scrapbooking friends and their commitment to creating fabulous keepsakes for their peeps.  But I'm just not very good at it.  I get overwhelmed by big pages and can never decide what should go on them.  But this little album is perfect - it's 'the nuts!' Check it out:
One pic per page... awesome background embellishments... even little jump rings to hold the pages together! 

And here's another cool things about My Paper Pumpkin... You can use the kit in any fashion that YOU want!  Not crazy about the album?  No sweat - make cards! Here are a few ideas to borrow:
Fun, easy and quick --- You've gotta love it! Check out my Paper Pumpkin Ideas Pinterest Page

Learn more about the My Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit
-or- read the FAQ's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment