Thursday, April 11, 2013

DotDesigns heads over Rochester Brainery!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!  So cool for Rochester and so cool for those with a zest for learning!
 
 
 I was elated for our community when I read about a new initiative coming to Rochester several months ago.  I feel now over the moon blessed with being able to contribute to their line-up of classes by teaching folks how cool (and easy) it is to make pretty paper pieces of artwork for others.  
 
Join me for...
 Card Making Made Easy
Monday, May 20th from 7 to 9pm at
274 N. Goodman St. Suite B134.  Rochester, NY 14607
 
We'll make the sweet ditties featured below in addition to a few other complimentary correspondence pieces -- I simply can't wait!
This class is a little bit different than my others.  You'll need to
 I'll supply EVERYTHING for you, even adhesives. All you need to bring is YOU and the friend that's going to make the evening so much more fun!
 
See my complete list of upcoming classes and events here.

No comments:

Post a Comment