Monday, January 21, 2013

Art Imitates Life

Anna and I took one of our (almost) daily trips to Target today to pick up some 'stuff'.  I was walking through the home department and came across these little kitchen canisters.  I did a double and then triple take before stopping right in my tracks!!  Hmmm... Those colors... So familiar...
                                                           They're 'In Colors!!'

Not too shabby, even if I do say so myself!If Target says it's cool, well then I'm inclined to think that Stampin' Up! is definitely on track with their color choices :)

See all 10 of the current in colors here. Remember... we've only got a limited time left with the good 'ole Calypso Coral and sassy Pool Party.  They (along with their buddies, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder & Island Indigo retire on May 31st.)

No comments:

Post a Comment