Monday, November 19, 2012

Create on Cliffordale... The Holiday Edition!

I am very VERY excited to open my home and stampin studio to you for a special holiday open house!

On Friday, November 23rd, you can join me for "Create on Cliffordale" - a fun, casual and creative open house at my home.  The beauty of this venue is that you'll have access to ALL of my stamps, ink, punches, the Big Shot, embossing folder and dies!!  It'll be a wonderful opportunity for you to finish cards or projects that you're working on, but with stamps and supplies that you may not have at home. 

The cost of the event is $10 per person which includes unlimited access to my supplies in addition to an exclusive "For the Birds" card kit that you can customize for the holidays or for a variety of occasions using that stamp set. 
And...
You'll be able to see a wide assortment of holiday cards to spark your imagination along with many of the items that are now on sale with the Holiday Extravaganza Sale!
And...
You'll receive an entry to win exciting and current Stampin' Up! products AND be able to take advantage of my Cash & Carry items that include, but are not limited to adhesives, product shares, project/card kits and more!

Please RSVP to dotdesigns@hotmail.com by Thursday, (Thanksgiving evening) at 8pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment