Monday, August 1, 2011

Pretty Paper Promotion!

 

I'm a paper lover... There it is.  I've said it!  I have loved paper for as long as I can remember. 
Oohhh the rush I would get from back to school shopping when I had every excuse to stock up on crisp fresh paper.  Then I evolved to making my own version of designer paper by cutting out pictures of magazines and collaging them on my textbooks as book covers.  I went through a wall paper phase (thank God, I'm over that!) Now I have found my new love, Stampin' Up!s Designer Series Paper or DSP.  Delicious Colors, Incredible Patterns and Just Plain FUN!

During August, purchase 3 Designer Series Paper packs and Receive a 4th for FREE! 
YAHOO!!!


Here's a little feast for the eyes...  No stamping to be found, just Pocket Full of Posies DSP, a flower punch and some linen thread!   


Technique Tip:  To add some texture and interest, I roughed up the edges of the Softy Suede card stock with my fingernail (or you can use a SU! sanding block).

Supply List:
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz & Soft Suede
DSP: Pocket Full of Posies (click to see different views of the paper)
Extras: SNAIL Adhesive, Linen Thread, Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch.
Pocket Full of Posies Designer Series Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment