Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blushing Bride Bunny

I'll be dipped if I can figure out when in the world happened with the color differences between these two pictures, but let's go with it!

I was fussing with the So Cute stamp set and starting to get my bunny grove going for Easter!  This card was pretty simple to make... Blushing Bride & Whisper Card Stock.  I cranked the middle Blushing Bride card stock through my Big Shot with the Lattice Embossing folder for some texture.  My Scallop Edge Punch worked beautifully as a compliment to small scallop square.  I added a coupl eof buttons with linen thread and made sure that the bunny 'popped' with my VersaMarker...

I am a fool for the Tiny Tags stamp set. She;s cute, petite and covers a variety of sentiments and occasions! The little 'hello' is a party of that set is too cute & too cute not to have!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I have this set but haven't used it because the images are so tiny. Thanks for the sample.
    http://teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete