Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!

I've been awarded with The Stylish Blogger Award!  Holy Moly - I didn't really think that anyone ever looked at my blog except my mom. (big smile!) I'd like to give Patty Braun a huge shout out of  'THANKS!' for choosing my blog for this award. Take a few minutes to pop on over to Patty's blog and see what this sassy chic is up to!

When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

So here's a little dish about me...
1.)  I enjoy writing... letters, articles, papers... anything!
2.)  I love to garden; Looking into my backyard while my family hangs out in the landscape makes me happy.
3.)  Blue is my fav color, but I wear boat loads of brown.
4.)  I could watch Gilmore Girls re-runs until I'm blue in the face.
5.)  I like wearing fun, chunky necklaces!
6.)  I have an older brother and our birthdays are 1 day apart (he looks great in brown too!)
7.)  I love the library and miss a good old fashioned card catalog!
8.)  I can always count on inspiration when walking through Anthropologie or Pottery Barn (especially during gardening season).

Here are 8 sites that inspire me...
Thanks again, Patty!

No comments:

Post a Comment