Sunday, October 24, 2010

BINGO goes the extra mile!

B-I-N-G-O! Last weekend, a group of 25 of my fellow stampin' chics got together for a weekend away.  Yup!  25 chics in a laid back cabin setting on Canandaigua Lake with hours and hours of creative opportunities and just plain 'ole fun. I loved it!  My colleague Jen made a set of holiday Bingo cards (very similar to the shown) and we had a ball using them!  Now, as much as I love the holiday theme featuring the Jolly Bingo Bits #120857, I have also created the Bingo cards using the Every Little Bit Set #120558 for an all occasion game. 


Every Little Bit: Wood mount (117096). Clear mount (120558)
It's easy to bring these stamp sets to another level.  It would be a snap to use the Jolly Bingo Bits to create holiday gift tags. Grab the Decorative Label Punch #120907 and the Jolly Bingo Bits and viola, it's done!   

And how about this... Simply ink up the Bingo Card Stamp with a marker (just don't ink up the top area with the BINGO letters) and stamp it on card stock. Choose your favorite Every Little Bit stamps or the Jolly Bingo Bits and go to town.  Add a small ditty of ribbon (I really dig the texture of the Blushing Bride Stiched Poly Ribbon 119267 & use it whenever I can!) and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment