Thursday, July 15, 2010

Upcoming Creative Events

Hello friends!  Please take a moment or two to check out the upcoming events for DotDesigns.  New classes to the July and August mix. Rookie Rubber Stamping and the Sassy Personal Stationery - Girl's Night Out should be a hoot!

For my educator friends... I know that August is your 'final call' for summer fun.  Within the next week look for a tab at the top of my blog that features project/decor ideas for your classroom, the little peeps in the seats and upcoming holiday inspiration! 

In the mean time, please refer to the limited time offer of 'YES' opportunities (see the above tab).  For those of you that beat me to the punch & send me a note before I get the info up on the blog, I'll design and create 10 'Great Job' gifts for your use in the classroom (or library!)  C'mon... I love a challenge! 

*If you know a special educator who may be interested in ideas for his/her classroom, please let me know.  I'll send them a creative are package for Back to School!'

No comments:

Post a Comment